Welcome to Havmeen Hearing Lab
What We Provide!
We know how frustrating it is to have to deal with the maintenance of your hearing aids. It’s even more frustrating to have to purchase a new one. Although refurbished hearing aids can be bought from our office, we always try to repair the old one first. The goal is to help you save money, so if your old hearing aid is repairable, that will be our first option. Our main priority is your health and the betterment of your condition, so everyone on our team is dedicated to the same goal!
Everyone’s condition is different and requires a different approach. This is why we do one-on-one consultations, focusing on your particular case and the details related to it. One size doesn’t fit all, which is the reason why we have adapted to treating each and everyone based on their own needs.
With over 20 years of experience, our repair specialists go through a detailed review of each hearing aid before any purchasing recommendation for replacement is even considered. They check all parts, including the microphone, volume control, speaker, wires, etc. As a sign of our commitment, once a repair is successfully completed, you can enjoy a Six-Month Warranty on the hearing aid, which includes free replacement of the aforementioned parts.
Why Repair With Us?
For those of you who already own a hearing aid device, we provide an inexpensive repair service. There are several benefits of repairing your device with us:
Skip the middle man – repairs are being done in our own laboratory. No mediators, representatives, and extra charges.
Drop, Ship, Receive, Collect – You chose how to transport the hearing aid device.
Any Brands, Any Age – Our specialists can repair almost any device, regardless of its maker or date of manufacturing.
On top of all these features related to the repair process, you can have any questions answered by the repair specialists themselves.
How To Ship?
Instructions to send your hearing aid(s) for repair:
- Place hearing aid(s) in a crush-proof box (tip: you can also place your hearing aid inside a pill or vitamin bottle, padded with tissue)
- Fill out and print the hearing aid repair form. Upon submitting the form you will be taken to a printable page containing your submitted information.
- Include the printed form in the box with your hearing aid(s). If you do not have access to a printer you may clearly write your name and contact information which we can then match to your repair form submission.
- If you are getting your hearing aid(s) reprogrammed, then include a recent (within 1 year or less) audiogram
- If you are getting your hearing aid re-cased, an ear impression is required
- Ship your hearing aids to:
Havmeen Hearing Lab
1401 N Central Expy
Richardson, TX 75080
Hearing aid(s) will be returned after payment is received. If you know what service your hearing aids require, then it is advised to include the payment for a faster return time. If you are unsure of the problem and would like an expert opinion call us at (469) 230-2392 before shipping your hearing aids. If the service fee differs from the payment sent, an upcharge will be requested before returning the hearing aids, or a refund will be sent along with the hearing aids.